Friday 14 January 2011

Folksy Friday - Garnet

Can't believe it's Friday again. This week I am doing Folksy Friday on Garnet as it's January's Birthstone so there are some nice ideas for presents for any Capricorns you know. I'm going to try to do a Folksy Friday on the relevant Birthstone every month and ideally nearer the start of the month. There are lots of lovely items out there but here are a few of my favourite Folksy ones.

Garnet and Smoky Quartz Chandelier Earrings by Alicia's Stones Garnet & pearl three strand bracelet by Goldhawk
Sterling Silver & Garnet Earrings by Aeris Designs Amethyst Garnet Citrine Viola Tricolor Earrings by Alicia's Stones
Satin and Sequins Sterling Silver Green Sapphire and Garnet Ring by Pebblestone January personalised birthstone necklace by Angelstone Jewellery
Granet Stack Ring in Sterling Silver by Scape Garnet and sterling silver necklace by Red Bird Jewellery


Items from left to right starting from top:
1 Garnet and Smoky Quartz Chandelier Earrings by Alicia's Stones
2 Garnet & Pearl three strand bracelet by Goldhawk
3 Sterling Silver & Garnet Earrings by Aeris Designs
4 Amethyst Garnet Citrine Viola Tricolor Earrings by Alicia's Stones
5 Satin and Sequins Sterling Silver Green Sapphire and Garnet Ring by Pebblestone
6 January personalised birthstone necklace by Angelstone Jewellery
7 Granet Stack Ring in Sterling Silver by Scape
8 Garnet and sterling silver necklace by Red Bird Jewellery

Thank you to everyone that I've included in this Folksy Friday and I hope you've enjoyed looking at my selection. Kate x

This is the first time that I'm trying a new layout- thanks to Haptree's tutorial:(http://craftbloguk.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-treasury-template-haptree-mini.html)

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful treasury with lovely items. I love Garnet and I like the new layout.
    Thank you very much for including not just one, but two of my earrings!
    Alicia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thank you so much for including my bracelet.

    What a great blog, I will keep track of your updates - great to hear from someone with such passion for jewellery.

    Ruth (Goldhawk) xx

    ReplyDelete