Wednesday 9 February 2011

New Folksy Shop!


I've finally got organised and set up my Bridal range on Folksy. I also bought a bust to photograph the pieces on and even had a sunny day to take the photos.
Banner from shop which is a twist on my existing shop

These are some of my favourite photos- you can see the items by going to through the link on the right...
This is the Champagne and Rose necklace


This is the Dark Crystal necklace
and the matching bracelet

Golden Pearl necklace

Ice Cream Necklace with big ribbon clasp

I hope to start on the next necklace soon, and also to make matching bracelets for the three I've not done yet. I hope you like how they've turned out. The ribbons were a little challenging to get right but I'm happy with how they look now!

No comments:

Post a Comment