Wednesday 29 August 2012

Gift Wrap Love



I have recently done a commission for a collection of jewellery for a bride. Although I don't want to put any photos of the items I've made (as they're gifts and I don't want to spoil any surprises) I thought I'd put on here my attempts at some pretty gift wrapping.

In total I have 9 items to wrap and finally all the components have arrived but I've not had a chance to wrap anything yet- tomorrow maybe. The last thing to arrive was some stickers from Moo, which look great. I will photograph some of the pieces as I assemble them.

The look I've gone for is something quite whimsical and romantic... I hope the bride, and all the recipients appreciate my efforts!

Ingredients:
Pillow boxes in small and large, finish natural
Gift tags, natural colour
Tissue paper in light pink and white
Ivory Ribbon in 6 and 9mm
Ivory Burplap string
Doilies, various styles and sizes
Metallic Ivory Pearl Fimo clay- made into roses
Brooch pin backs
Japanese Washi masking tape (not shown)
Moo Stickers made saying: 'thank you' and a flower



Watch this space for the final look.

No comments:

Post a Comment